Thursday, August 13, 2009

Partner In Crime

I and my SIL, Brenda always have the same hobby CRAFT!!! Yaaay...we love anything handmade. She's so awesome with sewing and I'm with bows. She helped me alot for my wedding last year, from decoration, wedding stuff, and almost everything that I need. Here's some of what she made for the wedding and photos of the best day in my life (so far!!)

My ring bearer pillow made by Brenda

Table set up and centerpieces again, she made it
Her two adorable girls Alexis and Khaela with baskets that are made by their mom. All is done by this beautiful crafty sister of mine (don't bother about hubby in the pic, he always think that he has to be in every picture)
Then, here are some pics of the wedding by Winardy from http://www.atenstudio.com/. He did a fobulous job in taking pictures of my wedding.


Man of my life

Flowers girls and ring bearer

Drunken people

Win took this candid picture of us.

OK, that's all for now. Just wait for new stuff from US next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful wedding that must have been! I would say she's quite talented. =)
    I love the ring bearer pillow.
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Have a blissful conjugal life! =)

    ReplyDelete